SAFETY, HEALTH, ENVIRONMENT & QUALITY (SHEQ) POLICY
EWP Technical Solutions personnel ensure all practicable steps are carried out on all work, whether its in our facility or onsite, in accordance with the Health and Safety Act 1992.
EWP Technical Solutions Ltd is committed to the highest levels of quality in all of its activities and to protecting:
- The health and safety of everybody involved with, or who could be affected by our activities;
- The environment through preventing or minimising any adverse enviromental impacts of our activities.
It is our belief that accidents can be prevented and our ultimate aim is to have zero accidents. We will strive to meet this target, ensure (as far as is reasonably practicable) the Health, Welfare, Safety and Security of our employees, contractors, and persons likely to be affected by our activities and to protect the environment.
- Approved Code of Practice for Power Operated Elevating Work Platforms. Read more
- Elevated Work Platform Association of New Zealand. Read more
- Hire Industry Association of New Zealand. Read more